WELCOME TO A BRAZILIAN PASSION

Gentlemen,
You're in the right place if you enjoy turning your head to watch a woman's rear. I ask you to dedicate your time to appreciate the natural gift provided by the Brazilian bumbum. My dedication to this endevour has culminated with the idea of defining the characteristics we attribute to a nice woman's butt. After I write my dissertation on this juicy topic, I'd like you to welcome you in presenting your opinion while skipping your heartbeats and feeding your eyes with dramatic photos of the best female rear ends on the globe. Somehow, you will help me arrive to the winner.

First things first. What do we, as men, consider a nice shaped female butt?

Think about the properties you attached to what you consider a nice woman's behind.

While you're pondering on this answer, I will give the final touches to my dissertation.

No comments: